Thursday, January 09, 2014

DOTD: Pinky and the Brain

Hola Divas…

Today I re-wore a dress that I got from Gwynnie Bee that I just couldn’t bear to return. Mainly because the first time I wore it, I couldn’t find the blazer I wanted to wear it with. But now I see so many possibilities of how I can wear it. So I will probably wear it again. I’m glad I packed this dress for this trip… it was easy and fun to wear even though I am tired and stressed out. But life is about the fashion you wear during the “bleh” times. Okay that’s not 100% true, but sometimes I tell myself to get through the day.

So my brain is on fire. I worked on like a billion spreadsheets and looked at like a million pictures, and I now have a massive migraine. However, wearing my pink blazer made it all worth while. I also had the BEST pink lips today… made me feel a spreadsheet/picture rockstar. Lately there is so many things going on, that I have to celebrate the mini triumphs. Such as perfect lip liner and lashes. Or yesterday the gold smokey eye I did. It doesn’t take much to make me happy. Now that I don’t have to do hair in order to get ready in the morning, everything thing else is triumphant. As I continue to sit here and watch lame television and write my blog,  I realize that I am probably not making much sense. I feel like I’m talking giberish so this is where I will say buenas noches…

But before I leave I have a question… What color(s) make you feel like you can do anything? Or is there something in your closet or a makeup look you do that makes you feel like a rockstar or that you could conquer the world? Hasta la proxima ~besitos~

P1090037  P1090040 P1090038 P1090039

What I Wore With Pinky Lips:
Jewel Print Dress: Asos Curve via Gwynnie Bee 
Fuschia Blazer: Sears
Tights: Assets by Spanx via Target
Granny Oxfords: Nine West via DSW
Earrings: beauty supply
Necklace: Ily Couture

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails